Regulations of B2B GEOBIKE platform of 30.05.2018
Terms used in the Regulations shall have the following meanings:
- Regulations – a present document, specifying the conditions for using the B2B Platform;
- B2B Platform – a website available at: https://b2b.geobike.eu/via which the Buyer may submit the Orders;
- Seller – GEOBIKE Sp. z o.o. based in Szczecin, 70-383, ul. Mickiewicza 21, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000496125, Tax Identification Number: 852-26-06-125, National Business Registry Number: 321474181;
- Buyer - a natural person, legal person or an organisational unit not having a legal personality, running business or professional activity on their own behalf;
- Account – an account set up for the Buyer as a result of registration at the B2B Platform;
- Products – products offered at the B2B Platform pages;
- Order – an offer to purchase the Products offered at the B2B Platform pages, submitted by the Buyer via Internet in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations;
- Sales Agreement – an agreement signed between the Seller and the Buyer on the basis of the Order submitted via the B2B Platform;
II. General provisions
- B2B Platform is available at https://b2b.geobike.eu/ and is administered by GEOBIKE Sp. z o.o. based in Szczecin, 70-383, ul. Mickiewicza 21, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000496125, Tax Identification Number: 852-26-06-125, National Business Registry Number: 321474181.
- In order to use the B2B Platform the Buyer should, on his own, gain access to the computer or other device with Internet access.
- The Orders on the B2B Platform may be submitted only by the Buyer meeting the conditions specified in Chapter I ('the Buyer').
- In order to submit the Orders on the B2B Platform it is necessary to register on the B2B Platform's website and the Buyer application for the wholesaler status, which results from the registration.
- Access to the B2B Platform is granted after the Seller accepts the wholesaler's declaration.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to grant the wholesaler a status to the Buyer.
- The Buyer may access these Regulations at any given time via a link on the homepage of the website, then download and print them.
III. Principles of using the B2B Platform
- The condition for starting to use the B2B Platform is to register on it and apply for the wholesaler status.
- Registration and application is made by filling and accepting the registration form made available on one of the B2B Platform pages.
- The condition for the registration is to approve the content of the Regulations and provide mandatory particulars.
- The Seller may, with an immediate effect, deprive the Buyer of his rights to use the B2B Platform and may reduce his access to a part or the whole of its resources if the Buyer breaches the Regulations, in particular if he provided during the registration on the B2B Platform data which proved to be untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date, misleading or compromising the rights of third parties.
- Logging in and placing of orders via the B2B Platform is possible after accepting the wholesaler's application by the Seller.
- Placing of orders via the B2B Platform is possible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
IV. Procedure of signing the Sales Agreement
- Prices of the Products available on the B2B Platform are specified in net EUR (VAT exclusive).
- Prices of the Products do not contain information concerning delivery costs of which the Buyer is informed when the Order is being placed.
- In order to sing the Sales Agreements via the B2B Platform one should visit https://b2b.geobike.eu/, log in to the Account and select the Product, taking subsequent technical activities based on messages displayed to the Buyer and information available on the website.
- The Buyer selects the Products by adding them to the basket.
- When placing the Order – until the moment he presses the 'I order with the obligation to pay' button, the Buyer has the possibility to modify the introduced data and the selected Product. For this purpose, messages displayed to the Buyer and information available on the website should be followed.
- The Seller issues an invoice for the Products. In order to receive an electronic invoice 'Invoice electronically' should be marked.
- After the Buyer using the B2B Platform provides all necessary data, a summary of the submitted Order will be displayed.
- In order to send the Order it is necessary to approve the content of the Regulations, specify mandatory particulars and press the 'I order with the obligation to pay' button.
- Sending the Order by the Buyer constitute a declaration of will to sign The Sales Agreement with GEOBIKE Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the content of the Regulations.
- After submitting the Order, the Buyer receives an e-mail message entitled 'Confirmation of receipt of order no. ...', containing the final confirmation of all the important elements of the Order.
- The Agreement is deemed concluded as of the moment of the Buyer's receipt of the e-mail mentioned above.
- The Buyer may track the implementation status of the Order on his Account.
- The Sales Agreement is concluded in English, with the content as set forth in these Regulations.
V. The Order execution time
- The condition of starting the Order execution the Seller's receipt of payment for the Order. Implementation of the Order before payment is possible only if it is determined by the cooperation agreement signed between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Order execution time:
a) the Orders are implemented by the service staff of the B2B Platform within 1 working day. The Orders placed after 10 AM on business days, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays shall be executed on the next business day.
b) The time of the Order implementation by the service staff of the B2B Platform pages is the approximate time. The Seller will inform the Buyer by phone or through e-mail when he receives the ordered Product.
c) The Orders for the Products with the specified availability time will be implemented on the business day following the date of availability.
d) The Orders for the Products being special request products (produced according to the Customer's specification) will be implemented within 60 days.
- In the event of circumstances preventing, entirely or temporarily, the implementation of the submitted Order, the Seller reserves the right to suspend the implementation of the Order. He should immediately notify the Buyer.
- If the implementation of the Order proves impossible, the Seller may suggest to the Buyer cancellation of the entire Order, cancellation of parts of the Order or performance of a part of the Order at a later date.
- The Seller reserves the right to terminate the Sales Agreement in case when it was concluded during the period of faulty operation of the IT system of the B2B Platform, including the B2B Platform's website, particularly if incorrect prices, stock or descriptions of the Products were displayed.
- The refusal of acceptance or the return of the Order by the Buyer may lead to cancellation of his Account, and hence preventing him from using the B2B Platform. Created costs, including carrying charges, transport costs and costs of return transport shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Delivery of the Products is limited to the area of the European Union Member States, to the address indicated by the Buyer when placing the Order.
- The Products are delivered to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Deutchland, Estonia, Finland, France, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
- Orders placed in the B2B platform are delivered by the courier or transport company.
- A type of delivery company is determined individually and is dependent on the weight and dimensions of the package.
- Cost of the shipment depends on the value of the Order. The following costs of delivery of the Order are offered:
a) the Order with the value up to EUR 539 - 20 EUR
b) the Orders with the value from EUR 540 to EUR 1,399 – EUR 60
c) the Orders with the value from EUR 1,400 to EUR 2,999 – 80 EUR
- All the Orders with the value above EUR 3,000 are sent at the Seller's expense.
- Delivery time depends on the type of carrier and is up to 7 working days.
VII. Payment methods
- It is possible for the Buyer to pay for the Order by a bank transfer to the bank account no. : IBAN PL32 1050 1559 1000 0090 8001 6513, ING BANK ŚLĄSKI S.A., BIC (SWIFT) INGBPLPW
- After submitting the Order the Seller delivers an invoice electronically or, together with delivery of the ordered Product.
- The payment for the invoice should be made within 3 days. After this date, the Order will be cancelled by the service staff of the B2B Platform.
- Prolonged time limit for payment of the invoice for the Buyer is possible only if it results from the cooperation agreement signed between the Buyer and the Seller.
VIII. Discounts for the Buyers
- The Buyer may receive a discount on the electric bicycle Product depending on the amount of ordered bikes:
a) when purchasing a minimum of 5 bikes – a discount of 5%
b) when purchasing a minimum 10 bikes – a 10% discount
- The discount is calculated by the service staff of the B2B Platform after the Order is placed by the Buyer.
- The discount is not connected with other promotions and sales available on the B2B Platform's website.
- The Buyer has the right to submit a complaint of the Product within two months from the date on which the Product's defect was observed. After this time, the Buyer loses the complaint rights.
- The Buyer submits a complaint by a complaint notification, which should be delivered to the Seller in writing along with the Products being complained about and the proof of purchase to the following address: GEOBIKE Sp. z o.o., ul. Mickiewicza 21, 70-383, Szczecin, Poland, with the note 'Complaint'.
- The complaint notification should include complete data of the Buyer, contact details, number of the Order or the Invoice and an exact description of the Product's defect.
- The complaint will be examined by the Seller within 14 days from the date of its submission.
- The Buyer sends the Product being complained about at his own expense. The Seller does not accept shipments sent COD.
- Costs of returning the Product to the Buyer are borne by the Seller.
X. Rendering electronic services
- Either party may terminate the electronic services agreement (it does not apply to the Orders and Sales Agreements) at any time, without specifying the reason, subject to maintenance of rights acquired by the other party prior to terminating the above mentioned agreements, and the provisions below.
- The Buyer terminates the electronic services agreement by submitting a request for removal of the Account using a proper declaration of will sent via email to the following address: email@example.com
- The termination of the electronic services agreement does not relieve the Buyer from obligations with regard to the Seller, if none of the above agreements exist as at the date of termination.
- The Seller terminates the electronic services agreement by sending to the Buyer a proper declaration of will to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer during the registration.
- The Seller undertakes actions in order to provide full and correct operation of the B2B Platform's website, to the extent resulting from the current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove in reasonable time any irregularities reported by the Buyers.
- The Buyer is obliged to promptly notify the Seller about any irregularities or breaks in the functioning of the B2B Platform.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the B2B Platform may be submitted in writing to the address: GEOBIKE Sp. z o.o., ul. Mickiewicza 21, 70-383, Szczecin, Poland, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form.
XI. Protection of personal data
- The Seller (GEOBIKE Sp. z o.o.) processes personal data of the Buyer as the administrator of personal data.
- The Buyer's personal data is protected in accordance with the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the EU no. 119, p. 1), as well as in accordance with other currently valid regulations of the law on protection personal data.
- Provision of personal data by the Customer is voluntary but necessary to use services electronically provided by the seller, including signing of the Sales Agreement.
- The Buyer has the right to access his personal data, correct it and remove it. The Buyer can correct his personal data after logging in to the Buyer's account or, if he is not a registered Buyer, can do this by sending a relevant request to the Seller.
- To ensure protection of personal data being processed, GEOBIKE Sp. z o.o. applies appropriate technical and organisational measures.
XII. Final provisions
- Access to these Regulations is possible at any time via link on the homepage of the B2B Platform's website. The content of the Regulations may be recorded by saving on a carrier or preparing a printout.
- The applicable law for resolving any disputes arising on the ground of these Regulations is the Polish law.
- Any possible disputes arising between the Seller and the Buyer will be resolved by a court of proper venue for the headquarters of GEOBIKE Sp. z o.o.
- These Regulations are in force from 30 May 2018