- Administrator – being a Personal Data Administrator, means GEOBIKE Spółka z o.o. (Limited Liability Company), based in Szczecin (70-383), ul. Mickiewicza 21, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000496125, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 852-26-06-125, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 321474181.
- Personal Data – means information about a natural person who is identified or possible to identify.
- Processing Entity – means a natural or legal person, a public authority, a unit or another entity that processes personal data on behalf of the Administrator.
- The Service gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a. Through information entered in forms voluntarily.
b. Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
c. Through collecting web server logs by web the hosting provider – GEOBIKE Sp. z o.o., operating at the given address – https://shop.geobike.eu/
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and the European Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the EU No. 119, p. 1).
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator gathers and processes personal data in accordance with the GDPR and other currently valid regulations of the law on personal data protection.
- The Administrator has the right to make the User's personal data and his other data available to entities authorised on the basis of relevant legal regulations, e.g. to prosecution bodies.
- The Administrator uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure the User's Personal Data, including by encryption of connections with an SSL certificate on all pages of the Website.
- Contact with the person supervising personal data processing at the Administrator's organisation is possible by electronic mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Administrator ensures that the User's Personal Data is:
a) processed lawfully, reliably and in a manner that is clear for the User whom the data concerns;
b) collected for specific, explicit and legally justified purposes and not processed further in a way inconsistent with these regulations;
c) adequate, appropriate and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
d) correct and updated when necessary;
e) stored in a form allowing identification of the User whom the data concerns, for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for where this data is being processed;
f) in a manner ensuring sufficient safety of Personal Data, including protection against prohibited or unlawful processing and random loss, destruction or damage, by means of suitable technical or organisational measures;
IV. SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
- The Administrator processes personal data of the User, such as: first and last name, company name, Tax Identification Number (NIP), address, e-mail address, phone number, bank account number, IP address.
- The Administrator processes personal data of the User to provide electronic services, such as:
a) creation of a customer's account;
b) conclusion and execution of a sales agreement;
c) receipt of returns and replacements of goods;
d) receipt and examination of complaints;
e) transmission of commercial information concerning goods (newsletter);
f) analysis of information about the customer and his activity (also as part of profiling) in order to present an offer concerning the Administrator adjusted to the Customer's interests, in particular sending of commercial information (newsletter);
g) correspondence with customers;
- Provision of Personal Data by the User is voluntary.
- Provision of Personal Data by the User is necessary to sign the Sales Agreement, register a User's account, use contact forms, and sign up to the newsletter. Failure to provide Personal Data may result in lack of possibility to perform the aforementioned activities.
- The User's Personal Data are processed exclusively by persons authorised by the Administrator or by processing entities with whom the Administrator cooperates, such as:
a) entities providing hosting services;
b) entities providing IT services;
c) supplier of the webstore platform;
d) entities handling electronic payments;
e) carriers or intermediaries handling shipments;
f) trade partners whose offer supplements the Administrator's offer;
V. USER'S RIGHTS
- Each User of the Website whom the personal data concern is entitled to:
a) access the personal data;
b) correct the personal data;
c) remove the personal data;
d) restrict processing of the personal data;
e) object to the processing of the personal data;
f) transfer the personal data;
g) file a complaint to the supervision authority (UODO), if the User deems that the processing breaches the GDPR provisions;
h) withdraw the consent to personal data processing;
- Removal of the User's personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of the consent or submission of a legally acceptable objection to the personal data processing. The consent can be withdrawn by sending a statement on withdrawal of consent to the correspondence address or e-mail address of the Administrator.
- The User's personal data will be collected, processed and stored from its obtaining by the Administrator until withdrawal of consent if the Administrator processes it on the basis of the so-called marketing consent.
- The Administrator reserves the right to process the User's personal data after withdrawal of consent by the User only in the scope necessary for the purposes of seeking possible claims in court or if the currently binding legal regulations, for example the tax or accounting law, obligate the Administrator to process data.
VI. COOKIE FILES
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
- The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users' end-devices and has direct access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
b. maintaining Website Users' session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
c. determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
- The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
- Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users' end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
- In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/